Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More suggestions

Naveen Bodlav suggested on filing the Canadian Green card before leaving to India, as it will help me if I want to work in other country than India.
Have to think of pro's and con's like how long it takes to get it and Level of effort on time/ money / complexity.

My brother also suggested of why not change the field from .Net to SAP or others which are more lucrative. Have to give this a thought as it's a good time to change, but not sure how much added complexity is it with R2I.

1 comment:

kittu said...

I would not suggest you to change the technology at this point of time. As you have no work experience in india groing through the same technology would help you getting settled early and building fearless confidence. If you want to change the technology to SAP or Oracle Apps take coaching in india after sometime and try.